Nashwa Farms is an Historical Farm established in 1876, located in Camp Verde is an Working Farm – Family Owned and Operated – 4th Generation Family & Ranch Family.
Nashwa Farms offers Farm Fresh Alfalfa and Bermuda Grass Hay, in addition is a Year Around Full Service Horse Boarding & Horse Sanctuary Boarding facility, arena rental and GRASS fed ANGUS cattle. Nashwa Farms provides overnight and short term horse boarding, trail rides, and hosting Special Events.
Nashwa Farms also offers:
- Green Grass Pastures Year Around
- Historic Farm 1876 – Working Farm
- Boarding all types of horses – We are an Horse Facility for Horse People
- Year Around Boarding
- LQ/RV Camping Hook ups
- 1/2 mile exercise trail for customer use
- Full size arena with LED lights
- Rehab services with Thera plate, Game Ready, Laser, Chiropractic, Massage
- Lay Ups with Rehab Services
- Exercise, Grooming, & Training Services
- Vet & Farrier Services on site
- Post-surgical Care Services
- Seasonal Boarding
- 24/7 Supervised Care
- Special Events are hosted by Nashwa Farms
- Family Owned and Operated – 4th Generation Family & Ranch Family
- FARM GROWN HAY – Alfalfa & Bermuda Grass Hay
- FARM GROWN BEEF CATTLE – GRASS FED – Organic beef
- FARM GROWN BEEF CATTLE – for FFA, 4-H show beef
Only 4 miles from I 17 – Close to Sedona, Cornfield, Page Springs, Cliff Castle Casino and restaurants, gas stations, grocery store, Auto and trailer services, and close to Veterinary Services.